Rental PolicyBy making a reservation you are entering into a rental contract with Vacanza Rentals, and therefore agree to and are bound by Vacanza Rentals Terms and Conditions.
25% of your total reservation amount is due within 24h after booking the property online. The remaining amount is due 50 days prior to your check-in date. If you have a credit card on file it will be charged automatically unless other payment arrangements are made. Please review your reservation and make sure all the information, including check-in and check-out dates, are correct.
We accept Credit Card, Bank Transfers and e-checks; however the first payment of 25%, always needs to be paid with Credit Card. We do NOT accept AMERICAN EXPRESS.
You consent to the use of the credit card provided without an original signature on the charge slip that an email of this agreement will serve as an original and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges, excessive cleaning fees, damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. All charges not covered under the Damage Insurance may be included.
When applicable, the electric meter will be read on the day of check-in and again on the day of check-out. The electricity consumption will be charged to the credit card on file. The charge is $0.14/kWh. When staying for over a month, the electricity consumption will be charged every month. There's no electric charge in the beach villas or the condos.
We charge for Local Guest Service, which means that a Property Manager will check you in at the property shortly after your arrival as well as be available to you during your stay, to answer any questions you might have regarding your stay.
On your specified quote, you will also see a 6 % Administration Fee.
Cancellations need to be made in writing. There is a 25% cancellation fee (the amount paid at the time of the booking) for any cancellation notification received more than 50 days prior to your check-in date. There are no refunds if the reservation is cancelled less than 50 days prior to the arrival date.
This cancellation policy also applies to shorten your stay.
Bank fees and charges arising from payments are payable by the tenant. Processing fee on Credit Card 3 %.
To prevent loss of rental payments we strongly recommend purchasing the Travel Insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of the trip. Travel Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. It is automatically calculated and added to your rental rate upon booking. The plan is optional but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect your vacation investment.
In the unlikely event, should the rental property be unavailable during the specified time due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, so-called Acts of God, the Agent will try to provide a property of comparable quality and utility, which then becomes the property subject to this agreement, unless Guest requests a return of paid funds which in effect renders this agreement null and void for all parties.
Owner and/or agent will not be held liable for any monetary damages above the refunded amount. Breakdown of premises equipment, i.e. air-conditioning, heat, appliances, pool heater, etc. does not constitute grounds for any guest refund, so long as Owner and/or agent make repairs as soon as possible.
Vacanza Rentals, LLC does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly encouraged to purchase Travel Insurance at the time of booking. The Travel Insurance offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather-related storms but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and we strongly encourage all guests to purchase Travel Insurance, especially during these months.
The rental period begins at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminates at 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made. Early arrivals or late departures will incur an extra charge of $25. The properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a clean comfortable stay.
· Guest may use the property strictly as a private vacation residence only. No part of the property may be used for any kind of trade or business purposes by neither the Guest, nor family members, nor other guests.
· Guest must inspect Property within 24 hours after arrival and contact the Agent to communicate any pre-existing damages or file an objection or complaint. Should Guest fail to do so, Agent will not be obligated to honour Guest` s complaint at a later time. On the day of departure, Guest must vacate the property and return it in proper condition to Agent.
· Guest must use all appliances (refrigerator, TV, washer, dryer,) etc. and other technical installations of Property with proper care and diligence. Should an appliance or technical installation work improperly, or be inoperable, Guest must immediately inform Agent about this matter. Improper use of appliances and/or damages to these will be charged to the Guest.
· Guest confirms and understands that Property may not and will not be used for any kind of drug dealing activity, drug use and consumption, money laundering operations, organized crime or any illegal activity whatsoever.
· Guest is obligated to keep the Property secure. At the time of arrival Agent will meet with Guest and explain all locks and security installations and proper use; all damages resulting from carelessness or misuse will be charged to the Guest.
· Pets are not welcome unless Agent has approved them in advance and in writing. Smoking inside of the Property is always prohibited. Should Guest violate either rule, Guest will be liable for any and all damages that may have been caused by such action.
During the rental period, Agent reserves the right to enter the Property.
Guest is aware and understands that neither Agent nor Owner is responsible or liable for any of Guest´s personal property present on premises of property. Guest agrees to hold Agent and Owner harmless from any and all liability claims related to any injury or death while on the property. Guest accepts all risks related to, but not limited to, swimming pools, whirlpools, canals, seawalls, docks, or bicycles which may be on the property.
Without prior approval in writing by Agent, Guest is neither allowed to transfer, nor to assign this agreement.
The laws of the State of Florida govern this agreement. The venue shall be Lee County, Florida. This agreement is binding on all parties, their heirs, successors, representatives and legal successors.
In any Litigation that results from this agreement, the prevailing party is entitled to reimbursement of all costs, including all reasonable attorney`s fees (incl. all costs and fees for appellate procedures.)
Additional Rules and Regulations
If the Sales or Tourist tax went up after the contract was signed the tenant is responsible to pay the additional amounts, due to the State (Sales Tax) or Lee County (Tourist Tax) laws.
By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is agreed upon in the rental agreement, including infants and children. If so, Owner and/or Agent reserve the right to terminate this rental agreement with no refund due, and guest must vacate the premises immediately.
If violating any federal state or local laws and/or ordinances by guests, at any time, while on the premises, the Owner and/or Agent reserve the right to terminate this rental agreement with no refund due, and guest must vacate the premises immediately.
Due to security reasons, software or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
In case that any part of this agreement should be declared void or invalid, this will not have any effect on other parts of this agreement, which can be in effect without the invalid terms; and therefore, the terms of this agreement shall be deemed separable.
The villas are located in residential areas. New construction as well as well as local work done by the city may occur during your stay. Rental Agent makes no representations or warranties as to the future status of construction projects that may impact Guests during their occupancy of the Property.
BOAT AGREEMENT (If applicable)
1. The tenant confirms having carefully checked the boat and its equipment and found it seaworthy.
2. The tenant accepts the demand of returning the boat in the same condition that he had found it when taking over. Not included is, of course, the normal decay.
3. The tenant pays a deposit of $1000, to the management when taking over the boat. The management may keep this cash deposit when the boat or its equipment is found damaged at point of return or when objects belonging to the boat are lost. Damages or losses beyond the amount of this deposit have to be reimbursed by the tenant out of his private fortune. The tenant pays $150 for the instructions; checking in and out the boat and pays $7/day (optional) for the use of SeaTow.
4. If for any reason the boat is unavailable during the rental period, you will be refunded no more than the amount paid for the boat. If boat included in the price, you will be refunded 25% of the rental fee divided by days unavailable.
6. The tenant accepts that he alone is responsible for the boat and its equipment is safely and well conducted.
7. The tenant accepts that in case of an accident, when losing equipment or in case of any damage neither the house owner, the agent, the renting company, boat captain are liable.
8. The tenant and his companions in whose name he is also signing this agreement, already declares today that he will not make liable the house owner, the agent, the renting company, boat captain, for any cost, expenses, damaged property or injuries (including death), resulting from the use of the boat.
9. The tenant understands that damages of personal belongings of the boat users and their companions cannot be claimed as a liability of the boat owner.
10. The tenant exempts the house owner, the agent, the boat captain, as well as the renting company in case of losses of any kind, and agrees to pay the cost for lawyers and damages resulting from this agreement. This is also valid for all cost should the boat user sue the renting company, the landlord of the house, the boat captain, or the agent for any reason.
11. The boat user declares to immediately report any damage of the boat or any loss of equipment to the management and boat captain. It is the user’s own risk to use the boat any further after having recognized such damage.
13. The tenant declares on behalf of all boat users this agreement to be effective and subordinates himself to it on behalf of all boat users.
15. The boat engine has to be flushed with fresh water every each use by the tenant.
16. The boat is delivered clean and must be returned clean. If cleaning is required there is a fee of $100 for boat cleaning.