FAQ

FAQ.jpg

Q. How do I book a home?
A. You can either make a booking directly on this website under each property. Or you can call our office at+1 850-290-2080 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.

Q. Is booking online secure?
A. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. 

Q. Can I bring my pet with me?
A. We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online or you can call our office at +1 850-290-2080 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. 

Q. What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
A. Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home". You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room. 

Q. How much is the deposit to secure the property?
A. You pay 25% of the total amount when booking the property. 50 days prior to your arrival the remaining 75% is charged to your credit card.