You can either make a booking directly on this website under each property. Or you can call our office at+1 850-290-2080 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
How do I book a home?
Can I bring my pet with me?
We offer several homes, some of which allow pets, and some do not. Please search under Pet Friendly to see all the villas that welcome your furry family member.
What can I expect from a Vacanza Rentals vacation home?
At Vacanza Rentals we pride ourselves on providing one-of-a-kind vacation rentals that offer the experience and personalization of a fine hotel. We have found the vacation rental industry tends to provide a very inconsistent experience to guests.
- Each property offers first-rate amenities you’ll love. You can expect each of our properties to be professionally cleaned and well-appointed.
- Our booking calendars are always be up-to-date, payment will be seamless, and our cancellation policy has you in mind.
- You can expect welcoming and informative communications from the moment you book until check-out via our Guest Portal which will centralize every detail of your rental experience.
- We'll provide a custom code for your rental property so there’s no inconvenient key exchange as with a typical vacation rental. You’ll be able to come and go as you please for the duration of your stay via our proprietary digital lock.
- When you enter your rental, it will be fully ready for you to enjoy. You’ll find complimentary Wi-Fi and a starter supply of toiletries.
- If you happen to need anything at all, our 24/7 local team will be ready and waiting to assist you!
How is Vacanza Rentals different than a listing site like HomeAway or Airbnb?
Companies like HomeAway and Airbnb operate listing websites that enable guests to research and book a vacation rental anywhere in the world. However, once a guest books the property, they need to work directly with either the homeowner or a property manager anytime they have questions or need something during their vacation. This can be a hassle for some homeowners. Plus, you'll often find guests experience a lack of consistency which can negatively impact star ratings, future bookings, and more.
Vacanza Rentals has its own local team, expertise, and technology to ensure every guest stay provides an amazing vacation experience every time. Meanwhile, homeowners get to live their lives without interruption or worry and earn additional income due to our high quality of service for guests.
How can I find out exactly where this rental is located?
Our maps on the listing are very accurate. However, if you would like we are happy to send you the home’s full address – please feel free to reach out to us.
How do I know homes are legitimate vacation rentals?
We can assure you each one of our properties has been fully vetted. Vacanza Rentals has been in business for over 8 years. We currently hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. To avoid any friction, we do recommend always booking a reservation using a major credit card, no matter who you decide to book with.
You’re also welcome to review what our customers have to say about a property on each of our specific rental listings.
Is the price of each rental accurate?
We know inaccurate pricing is something that many guests have experienced which is why we have a team dedicated specifically to pricing. So long as you input your correct dates and number of guests (including pets!), the price will always be accurate.
*Please be aware our pricing is subject to change. In order to secure the rate you see online, you must book the home and put down a 25% deposit to hold the property.
If I book it today, how much would I be putting down and when would my final payment be due?
You pay 25% of the total amount when booking the property. 50 days prior to your arrival the remaining 75% is charged to your credit card.
What is the refund and cancellation policy should I need to cancel my trip?
All reservations are fully refundable if the guest cancels the reservation within 24 hours after the time of booking. However, after this cancellation period expires, all guest payments are non-refundable. When you have paid the deposit, it is non-refundable. And when you have paid the remaining (50 days prior to arrival), it is non-refundable.
What is travel insurance and should I buy it?
We highly recommend trip insurance as it covers things like missed flights, sickness, lost baggage, job loss, weather, and travel delays for a very low price. You may purchase through our travel insurance partner here. There are many sites that offer it as well. Just make sure to purchase it before you arrive!
Here is a resource that describes vacation rental insurance for renters. You will find details on what is covered, as well as to obtain an accurate quote for your trip.
What does the Vacanza Rentals housekeeping fee cover?
The housekeeping fee is a one-time fee that covers each reservation’s departure clean. Unlike a hotel, we do not provide daily maid service unless specified with an agent and for additional (housekeeping) fees. The good news is that all Vacanza Rentals guests arrive to a clean home and shouldn’t have to worry about cleaning up before they go. We use a professional linen service for all sheets and towels, so that I t gets properly cleaned. This is all included in the housekeeping fee.
Do you have any house rules?
Although some homes have additional local ordinances, we request that all Vacanza Rentals guests follow the below policies to keep people and the home safe:
- Please behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbours.
- Unless we approve otherwise, you (as the guest booking the property) must be over the age of 25.
- You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home.
- No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the home lot line or in adjacent units or any illegal activity may occur at the home.
- No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance. Registered service animals are allowed when you provide proof of registration upon request.
- No smoking is allowed in or around any home.
- Check-in time is 3 pm and check-out time is 10 am. We will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available.
- Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not rearranging furniture.
How do I get support before and during my stay?
Vacanza Rentals has a 24/7 Guest Experience line and around-the-clock Local Guest Service on the ground for each of our homes. Although our local teams are proactively tending to each home, we will also do everything possible to resolve any issues quickly. Please always reach out to your assigned Property Manager.
How do I list my home with Vacanza Rentals?
Please see our Property Management page for more information.